It's your own fault if you don't ask 'em - in public!
- How 'handled' are candidates these days? I.e., to what extent does the guidance of campaign strategists form the person and personality presented to the public? Please provide a %, 0-100.
- The volunteer military has become a too-selective service. What would be the advantages and disadvantages of reestablishing the draft?
- Why not just get rid of everything but Delta Force? What are the real reasons we have bases in so many countries?
- Philanthropist Bill Gates says: "Why say 'truly X'? Is 'X' not enough?" Is 'X' enough these days?
- Will lower taxes and less regulations, (smaller gov't), help the economy and create jobs? The Dems like to grow gov't with higher taxes, more regulations and more agencies.
- Politician, let's call him Juan Eb, claims "WE NEED TO CUT WELFARE AND GREEN SUBSIDIES." A foreign born citizen, let's call him Sig Namath, says, "but what about oil subsidies?" Juan responds "government should not be the business of subsidizing anything, but CUT WELFARE SINCE THAT IS A DRAIN"
"What about farm subsidies?" Juan responds "government should not be the business of subsidizing anything, but CUT WELFARE SINCE THAT IS A DRAIN"
Why doesn't Juan ever say "As my first act, I'll pass a bill to end farm subsidies, oil subsidies and welfare", ever? Read more about this at Cato: http://bit.ly/1krjWsi
- Which class do you identify with?