- Diaper change table with shelves. The seller says it's in "very good condition."
- Free La-Z-Boy Recliner. The owner of this recliner says it is "pretty good condition." Why give it away? The owner says it is "free due to husband losing his man cave. :("
- Free toddler bed. Some assembly is required with this one, which is missing two support pieces.
- Two free desks. These office desks were placed on the curb two days ago at 26047 Acero.
- Free trampoline. The owner asks that you transport it yourself and bring exact change.
- Free television. It's a 32" Toshiba, not a flat screen, and it lacks the remote.
- Free artificial Christmas tree. Now that the holidays are over, so too are the decorations. This free fake tree can be picked up at 27252 Pinocha.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something