- Diaper change table with shelves. The seller says it's in "very good condition."
- Free La-Z-Boy Recliner. The owner of this recliner says it is "pretty good condition." Why give it away? The owner says it is "free due to husband losing his man cave. :("
- Free toddler bed. Some assembly is required with this one, which is missing two support pieces.
- Two free desks. These office desks were placed on the curb two days ago at 26047 Acero.
- Free trampoline. The owner asks that you transport it yourself and bring exact change.
- Free television. It's a 32" Toshiba, not a flat screen, and it lacks the remote.
- Free artificial Christmas tree. Now that the holidays are over, so too are the decorations. This free fake tree can be picked up at 27252 Pinocha.