Food trucks are coming to Trabuco Hills High, 27501 Cordova Road, from 5:30 to 8:30 Wednesday evening. Here are the trucks this week:
- Piaggio on Wheels: A taco truck serving empanadas, quesadillas and sandwiches with premium ingredients. They make sandwiches with 100 percent Argentine pork sausage (wine, nutmeg, garlic).
- Crepes Bonaparte: Crepes, of course, both sweet and savory. The menu includes caprese, King Brie, and the Al Capone (fresh blackberries and sweetened mascarpone cheese topped with whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle).
- Stuff It Burgers: Here's how they explain their concept: "We decided to infuse the burger and stuff it with various ingredients, from spinach, to cheese, to pastrami, to chili."
- LA Mustache Mike's Italian Ice: Italian ice in flavors like Bada Bing Cherry, Blue Razzberry, Big Daddy (Cherry/Orange/Pineapple), and Chocolate Da Bomb (Bada Bing Cherry/Bada Boom Blue Razz/Lemon Squeezy).
Frijolitos Mobile Coffee Shop:
Lattes, hot chocolate and espresso served either iced or hot, along with
Mexican dessert pastries.
- The Viking Truck: This Orange County-based truck is all about brats, hot dogs and corn dogs. The Loki is a hot polish sausage with jalapenos, bacon, sriracha, cheddar and red peppers. They also serve the Angry Freya (a fried pickle spear served with cheese, peppers, hot sauce and brown mustard).