- The Flip Truck: A rotating menu of healthy sliders (you know—tiny hamburgers). Some choices have included the vegetarian Zeenee Panini (mozzarella, tomato, pesto and balsamic aioli on mini grilled sourdough) and the Greek God (beef, tzatziki sauce, red onion and aioli on a brioche roll).
- The Grilled Cheese Truck: If you can name a way to melt cheese on bread, they've probably done it. Sandwiches include the Buffalo Chicken Melt (habanero jack and crumbled bleu cheese with spicy roasted Buffalo chicken and celery coleslaw) and the Cheesy Mac and Rib (macaroni and sharp cheddar with BBQ pork and caramelized onions).
- Sweet Lou's Rolling BBQ: BBQ with items like slow smoked BBQ pulled pork, marinated shrimp and BBQ lamb. There's also something called Wendy’s Pulled Pork Pie (honey butter cornbread topped with pulled pork, sauce and slaw).
- TJ's Woodfire Pizzas emphasizes traditional pizza styles like the Margherita (fresh mozzarella, basil, sea salt, extra virgin olive oil, tomato sauce), four cheese pizza and Big Al, which is simply Italian sausage, pepperoni and tomato sauce.
- Globally Delicious Stuffed Burgers: Big burgers, some of them stuffed, like The Juan and Only - (jalapeño cream cheese, pico de gallo, avocado, chipo/mayo sauce) and the Hang Loose (burger stuffed with pepper jack and spam, topped with swiss cheese, pineapple and pineapple teriyaki glaze).
- Calbi BBQ: A Mexican food/Korean BBQ mashup in the Kogi style. Look for short rib tacos, kimchi quesadillas and tofu burritos.