- The Viking Truck: This Orange County-based truck is all about brats, hot dogs and corn dogs. The Loki is a hot polish sausage with jalapenos, bacon, sriracha, cheddar and red peppers. They also serve the Angry Freya (a fried pickle spear served with cheese, peppers, hot sauce and brown mustard).
- Bacon Mania: Food like chili mac (with bacon), flash-fried spinach (with bacon) and something called The Rico, a half-lb. all-beef hot dog covered in caramelized onions, grilled jalapenos, and spicy chipayo sauce (and bacon).
- Calbi BBQ: A Mexican food/Korean BBQ mashup in the Kogi style. Look for short rib tacos, kimchi quesadillas and tofu burritos.
- Me So Hungry: This sliders/burgers/fries truck brings surprising flavors together, like the Meso Ramen burger (with a hard boiled egg and fried ramen in place of a bun).
- Cousins Maine Lobster: Lobster rolls, lobster bisque, lobster tacos and did I mention lobster tails?
- Flavor Rush Truck: Chef Ted Rodriguez was trained in the French culinary style, and this Orange County-based food truck changes its menu weekly. Check out what's on the menu this week here. Frequent favorites include pulled pork sliders, grilled tilapia tacos and chili fries.