- A Bite Truck: Fushion dishes like bison chili, ragout of lamb and Modelo-steamed mussels characterize this Orange County-based food truck.
- My Tornado Potato: Potatoes and zucchinis are sliced round and round until they resemble a tornado, then speared on skewers. Then they get fried and decked out in toppings like chili and cheese or truffle oil.
- Chunk-n-Chip: Ice cream sandwiches with wild flavor combinations like the MOO-lan Rouge (red velvet cookie with white chocolate fudge) and the Cuba Libre (a snicker doodle sandwiching guava & goat cheese).
- Calbi BBQ: Korean/Mexican fusion, with short rib quesadillas, spicy pork Asian salad and more.
- Papa Dad's: Wings, dings, burgers 'n things. Oh, and some pretty amazing-looking sausage hot dogs.