- Bacon Mania: Food like chili mac (with bacon), flash-fried spinach (with bacon) and something called The Rico, a half-lb. all-beef hot dog covered in caramelized onions, grilled jalapenos, and spicy chipayo sauce (and bacon).
- We Heart Froyo: Several froyo flavors like cake batter and cable car chocolate, which can be topped with over a dozen extras like walnuts, mochi and fruity pebbles. They sell floats, too.
- Cali-Fusion Truck: A new Orange County-based truck offering gourmet burgers, tacos and wraps.
- Calbi BBQ: A Mexican food/Korean BBQ mashup in the Kogi style. Look for short rib tacos, kimchi quesadillas and tofu burritos.
- Globally Delicious Stuffed Burgers: Big burgers, some of them stuffed, like The Juan and Only - (jalapeño cream cheese, pico de gallo, avocado, chipo/mayo sauce) and the Hang Loose (burger stuffed with pepper jack and spam, topped with swiss cheese, pineapple and pineapple teriyaki glaze).
- Papa Dad's: Wings, dings,
burgers 'n things. Oh, and some pretty amazing-looking sausage hot dogs.