Burgers include the Perfect 10, Cover Girl and Au Naturale. No word on whether these burgers will get your body swimsuit-ready. See menu details below.
Every Wednesday from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., Trabuco Hills High hosts food trucks. Two of this week's food trucks specialize in either lobster or bacon. Here's the list:
- Baby's Badass Burgers: With a bright pink food truck and burger names like The Cover Girl, She's Smoking! and The Perfect 10, the theme is clearly a mix of attractive women and America's favorite sandwich. Check out The Bombshell, a half-pound Maneater sandwiched between two bacon grilled cheese melts, topped with grilled onions and served with Baby's special sauce.
- Kala Truck: Mexican food truck serving epazote black beans, creamy roasted poblanos and corn, citrus quinoa and Southern shrimp sandwiches.
- Calbi BBQ: A Mexican food/Korean BBQ mashup in the Kogi style. Look for short rib tacos, kimchi quesadillas and tofu burritos.
- Waff-n-Roll: Sandwich classics (and new classics) such as pulled pork, braised short rib and Tandoori chicken ... wrapped up in waffles.
- The Grilled Cheese Truck: If you can name a way to melt cheese on bread, they've probably done it. Sandwiches include the Buffalo Chicken Melt (habanero jack and crumbled bleu cheese with spicy roasted Buffalo chicken and celery coleslaw) and the Cheesy Mac and Rib (macaroni and sharp cheddar with BBQ pork and caramelized onions).