Food trucks are coming to Trabuco Hills High (27501 Cordova Road) from 5:30 to 8:30 Wednesday evening. Here are the trucks this week:
- A Bite Truck: Fushion dishes like bison chili, ragout of lamb and Modelo-steamed mussels characterize this Orange County-based food truck.
- Crepes Bonaparte: Crepes, of course, both sweet and savory. The menu includes caprese, King Brie, and the Al Capone (fresh blackberries and sweetened mascarpone cheese topped with whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle).
- Cousins Maine Lobster: Lobster rolls, lobster bisque, lobster tacos and did I mention lobster tails?
- LA Mustache Mike's Italian Ice: Italian ice in flavors like Bada Bing Cherry, Blue Razzberry, Big Daddy (Cherry/Orange/Pineapple), and Chocolate Da Bomb (Bada Bing Cherry/Bada Boom Blue Razz/Lemon Squeezy).
- Flavor Rush Truck: Chef Ted Rodriguez was trained in the French culinary style, and this Orange County-based food truck changes its menu weekly. Check out what's on the menu this week here. Frequent favorites include pulled pork sliders, grilled tilapia tacos and chili fries.
- Stuff It Burgers: Here's how they explain their concept: "We decided to infuse the burger and stuff it with various ingredients, from spinach, to cheese, to pastrami, to chili."