- Stuff It Burgers: Here's how they explain their concept: "We decided to infuse the burger and stuff it with various ingredients, from spinach, to cheese, to pastrami, to chili."
- Crepes Bonaparte: Crepes, of course, both sweet and savory. The menu includes caprese, King Brie, and the Al Capone (fresh blackberries and sweetened mascarpone cheese topped with whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle).
- Piaggio on Wheels: What Argentinian food truck would be complete without empanadas and meats smothered in chimichurri sauce (and chimichurri fries)? The Argentine sausage sandwich is made with wine, garlic and nutmeg. Vegetarian options available too.
- Cousins Maine Lobster: This place is all about fresh Maine lobster. They serve lobster rolls, lobster bisque, lobster tacos and, yes, you guessed right, lobster tails.
- Cali-Fusion Truck: A new Orange County-based truck offering gourmet burgers, tacos and wraps.