It is my understanding that Mr. is running for reelection in November. As a concerned voter and a city resident for more than 20 years I would like to have his view or City Manager Mr. Wilberg's view on this matter:
Is the official practice of the City of Mission Viejo to issue City business cards to Charles Abbott & Associates employees who provide "contract services" for the City's Building and Safety Department?
- Misleading the public at large and the city residents because they are not City of MV employees?
- Violating the CA business and professions code?
- Violating employment laws?
- Is it OK since other organizations may practice it as well?
- Conflict of interest?
- Violating state and/or federal law?
- In the case of professional engineers violating both the PE act and the CA business and professions code by misrepresenting themselves?
Your honest reply and views with regards to this matter is greatly appreciated. I belive the voters, residents and citizens have the right to know who is providing these services and the quality of services and end product received.
I shall look forward to your reply.
Desi J. Kiss, MS, PE
City Council Candidate