Warehouse sales are for the savvy shopper, but everyone needs a break in this tough economy. Never been to a warehouse sale? Here’s your chance to experience an exciting, guilt-free shopping adventure.
Get a sample of warehouse product offerings here.
Warehouse sales are manufacturers or retailers clearing out their inventories before the first quarter of the new year. You can expect to save up to 50-75% off their products. The sales occur a couple times a year and they have a light staff. You may have to wait in line and drive a distant to get to them, but the pay off is well worth it.
What to expect?
- Bring your own bags
- Plan to pay with cash (very few sales take credit cards)
- Remember they only do this a few times a year, so why would they be set up to take a credit card?
- If you are purchasing clothes more than likely you will need to try on clothes in front of other shoppers (wear a bathing suit or underwear you are comfortable in!)
A few more tips: try to find the company on-line to get more details, print out their flyers for additional discounts, most are no refunds and no exchanges, (you aren’t at a department store) and don’t forget to check out warehouses websites: whsale.com, warehouseweekends.com, etc.
You can’t afford to miss these warehouse sales. Have tons of fun and a great Warehouse Weekend! Enjoy the discounts of your favorite things and brand name merchandise.
Sales Happening This Weekend:
- Innovage Annual Warehouse Sale Dec 14- 16, 2012 10 am-5pm - Foothill Ranch
- Wet Seal & Arden B. Sample Sale Dec 15, 2012 10 am - Foothill Ranch
- Jannuzzi & Cali Clothing Warehouse Sale -Dec 14, 2012 @ 11AM - Santa Ana
- WESC Warehouse Sale, Dec 2012 Dec 13-16, 2012 @ 9AM - Costa Mesa
- DSO Eyewear Warehouse Sale, Dec 14-15, 2012 @10AM- Costa Mesa
- Hart & Huntington Warehouse Sale Dec 14-15, 2012 Irvine
- Stila Cosmetics Warehouse Sale- Dec 14 - 16, 2012 Santa Ana
- UNIT Sample Sale - Dec 15, 2012 9 am - San Clemente
- Dark Timbers Warehouse Sale- Dec 15, Dec 22, 2012 10 am - Oceanside