- A 22-year-old server was arrested following a traffic stop at 8:44 a.m. on the corner of Cordova Canyon and Marguerite. Her bail was set at $15,000.
- A restaurant customer on the 28600 block of Marguerite ate but lacked the money to pay around 9 p.m.
- A resident possibly found evidence that someone tried to pry open the back door on the 26000 block of Marguerite around 3:30 p.m.
- A vehicle ran into a street light at Marguerite and El Toro Road around 12:15 p.m.
- Graffiti was spotted on the 27200 block of Nubles around 7:45 a.m.
- A resident was spotted unconscious but breathing around 5:45 a.m. on the 25700 block of Chrisanta.
- Firefighters responded to a woman who possibly overdosed on the 23300 block of St. Elena around 12:19 a.m.
- Four men were physically fighting inside a gym on the 24400 block of Alicia Parkway around 10:23 p.m.
- A family was reportedly seen begging on the corner of Marguerite and Oso Parkway around 5:20 p.m.
- An ex-employee argued with his former employer while picking up his last paycheck on the 27700 block of Vista Del Lago around 12:30 p.m.
- A former employee said his employer was refusing to give him his paycheck on the 27700 block of Marguerite around noon.
- Police received multiple complaints about the traffic lights on the corner of Oso and Marguerite not phasing properly in the 10 a.m. hour.
- Following a traffic stop on the corner of Santa Margarita and Los Alisos, a 27-year-old woman was arrested around 2:30 a.m.
- Two women were reported to police for drunk driving near McDonald's at Santa Margarita and Marguerite Parkway around 2:15 a.m.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.