The call came from the corner of Lindley and Heath.
Here are more recent calls made to the O.C. Sheriff’s Department:
- A woman on Copenhagen Street said her husband was trying to get into a vehicle to take their daughter away around 6:50 a.m.
- Around 4:15 a.m., a 23-year-old secretary was arrested on the 26200 block of Buscador.
- Around 1:30 a.m., a 21-year-old was arrested following a traffic stop at Jardines and Crown Valley Parkway.
- A man was spotted at Marguerite and La Paz next to a small orange vehicle "pretending to pump gas" around 8:50 p.m.
- Medical aid was requested for someone inside the Apple Store around 5:15 p.m.
- A resident called police after spotting five men moving everything from a neighbor's garage into a trailer. The neighbor was in court with her husband in custody on an INS hold, the resident said around 9:15 a.m. on the 23800 block of La Coruna.
- A fight allegedly broke out between 50 people around 1 a.m. on the 27700 block of Crown Valley Parkway.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.