Originally published November 12, 2013 at 09:58 AM
A rundown of calls that came into the O.C. Sheriff’s Department October 13-October 14.
- A 7-year-old boy with autism rode ahead of his mother on the Oso Creek Trail near the 24900 block of Veterans Way and the mother lost sight of him around 12:30 p.m.
- A boy was spotted shooting a bow and arrow at targets at Crown Valley and Jardines around 8:15 a.m. City law forbids anyone shoot arrows, airsoft rifles or any other projectile toys or weapons.
- A woman at Mission Hospital said around 2:45 a.m. that she was assaulted at the Sunset Bar in Dana Point.
- A loud party was reported around 1 a.m. on the 25400 block of El Picador Lane during which partygoers allegedly threw beer bottles and urinated in the street.
- A silver Prius was spotted racing about 90 MPH down Trabuco Road near Alicia parkway around 11:30 p.m.
- A child was sleeping on a woman’s lap outside Sprouts at the cross streets of La Paz Road and Pacific Park Drive around 2 p.m. It seemed like the child was older and appeared drugged and out of it.
- The driver of a Champagne-colored SUV reportedly assaulted someone around 1:30 p.m. at the Marguerite/Felipe intersection.
- A topless woman in her 30s was spotted walking with a bag north on Muirlands to Alicia around 1 p.m.
- During a garage sale on the 27000 block of Ridge Road, a woman's neighbor came in yelling that she cannot hold the sale around 8:30 a.m.
The Sheriff's Blotter data is taken from the official calls for service records kept by the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.