- Someone shut off all the circuit breakers at a house on Stardance Drive around 11 p.m., according to a caller.
- A 21-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting at The Shops at Mission Viejo. The man remains in custody as of Dec. 5.
- A drunk man near Laser Quest at the Kaleidoscope was refusing to leave around 7:45 p.m.
- A 19-year-old dancer was arrested for public drunkenness at Farrell's at the Shops at Mission Viejo around 2:30 p.m.
- A mother worried that her daughter was possibly overdosing on prescription medications around 12:30 a.m. on the 22700 block of Tirante.
- A man apparently trying to start a fight threw beer bottles on the ground on the 26200 block of La Real around 12:15 a.m.
- Two men were spotted on camera trying to climb up a water tower near Casta del Sol around midnight.
- One resident on the 22500 block of Tiermas complained around 8:45 p.m. that deputies showed up "and ruined her pajama party Thanksgiving."
- A resident on La Real told police someone "threw dog poop on her door" around 7:30 p.m.
- A resident reported screaming coming from a neighbor's house on Labrusca.
- One neighbor on the 25200 block of Terreno Drive allegedly spent Thanksgiving cutting down trees—on his neighbor's property. The call came in around 10 a.m.
- Police were called on an apparently drunk man on Jeronimo between Los Alisos and Peter A Hartman Way who was "purposefully vomiting on the ground to annoy people" around 12:30 a.m.