- A burglary was reported from an L.A. Fitness locker on Granvia Drive at 2:15 p.m.
- Police were called around 9 a.m. about a Porsche with a grey car cover left for two weeks on Montecito Lane.
- A loud party was reported around 1 a.m. in the creek near Trabuco and Los Alisos near Grace Church.
- A woman's drunk husband came home and broke the Christmas tree, according to a 10:30 p.m. police call from the 27200 block of Los Altos. A 32-year-old construction worker was cited and released.
- A parent on the 21100 block of Cobalt reported around 9:30 p.m. that their daughter's boyfriend stole her iPhone.
- A woman on the 23000 block of Via Pimiento said she heard one loud single gunshot and a shell drop around 8:30 p.m.
- A wallet was reportedly stolen from a business on the 27400 block of Los Altos around 3 p.m.
- A resident said people were standing outside his home with weapons. A 24-year-old construction worker was cited and released.
- Someone reported being defrauded in reference to hair extensions. The call came from the 27400 block of Los Banos around 3:45 p.m.
- A brother asked a deputy to look at the narcotics his sister had in the home before she died. The call came around 3:15 p.m. from Darrowby.
- Someone reported fraud around 6:30 a.m. involving credit card and bank account charges from the 22800 block of La Vina Drive.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.