- A Dodge Journey crashed with an Eversoft water delivery truck at the Muirlands/Olympus intersection around 2:10 p.m.
- A bomb threat was reported at City Hall around 6 p.m.
- Deputies were asked to check on the safety of a woman with a gun and mental issues around 4:15 p.m.
- Someone reported credit card fraud around 2:30 p.m. on the 28000 block of Haria.
- Graffiti was spotted at the Mission Viejo mall near Macy's around 2 p.m.
- A long pole was spotted with a saw attached in the center median between Felipe and Oso Parkway with nobody around. The saw was spotted at 7:40 a.m.
- A burglary was reportedly in progress around 11:30 p.m. on the 28200 block of Marguerite.
- A flair was shot off into the air near the 16th hole of the Arroyo Trabuco-Orange County Golf Club at 6:50 p.m.
- A coyote was spotted roaming the halls of Mission Viejo High near the food machines around 6 p.m.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.