A rundown of calls that came into the O.C. Sheriff’s Department September 28-30.
- Vehicular vandalism was reported on Feather Ridge, the 22700 block of Tindaya and the 24300 block of Via Santa Clara between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m.
- Deputies made three arrests between 1 a.m. and 2:30 a.m. Two resulted from traffic stops, while a third involved an arguent on the 28000 block of Marguerite.
- A driver who had purchased alcohol was suspected of drunk driving on La Paz and Marguerite around 6 p.m.
- A large group of kids were smoking marijuana around 5:30 p.m. on a front porch on the 26900 block of Begonia Place, according to a caller.
- A car was allegedly keyed in the Vista Real apartment complex according to a call that came in around 2:30 p.m.
- Someone was reportedly not breathing on the 27000 block of Pacific Terrace Drive. The call came around 12:50 p.m.
- People were seen lighting off firework rockets by the soccer field and Oso Village Green around 12:30 p.m.
- Two people were seen tossing a tan sofa off the bridge at Oso near the 5 freeway around 3:41 p.m.
- A Nissan pickup and a red import were seen doing donuts and racing down the street around 2 p.m. on the 22700 block of La Quinta.
- Around 2 p.m., firefighters responded to a dead body found at the 26000 block of Via Remolino.
- A purse was found on the 27600 block of Santa Margarita Parkway.
- The Alicia stoplight at Via Fabricante was reportedly out around 11:30 a.m.
The Sheriff's Blotter data is taken from the official calls for service records kept by the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.