- Two men in a silver Ford Expedition were reportedly driving recklessly through the area of Brasilia Street while children walked home from school. The call came in around 3:30 p.m.
- A man called police around 1:20 p.m. at Macy's to say he was purportedly sold gold, but after testing it he discovered it was not real gold.
- A landlord called police at 12:15 p.m. about a renter on the 25600 block of Po Avenue who had not been seen for two months.
- A gray truck crashed with a black Ford Expedition at Alicia and Muirlands around noon.
- A woman heard a popping sound like gunfire around 9:30 a.m. on the 23600 block of Via Potes.
- A biker lost control and hit the curb at the corner of Avery and Marguerite around 7:50 a.m.
- A burglar was heard trying to get in the front door around midnight on the 25100 block of Pericia Drive.
- A traffic accident at Marguerite and Antela involved five vehicles around 9:20 p.m.
- While a 12-year-old fought with his father, he tried to get out of a stopped tan Honda Civic around 8:20 p.m. at Alicia and the 5 freeway.
- Five people in a white GMC van used boards to attempt to steal a neighbor's jet skis on the 22700 block of La Quinta around 7:15 p.m.
- A woman left a suspicious letter in a mailbox on the 27200 block of Via Burgos. The letter said someone in Mission Viejo is using "high technology assault and mind control on her." The call came in around 5:22 p.m.
The Sheriff's Blotter data is taken from the official calls for service records kept by the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.