- A tree blocked traffic near the Trabuco/La Vina intersection around 3:15 p.m.
- A drunk man was seen slumped over a planter near Dollar Tree on Alicia and Charlinda around 10:40 a.m.
- A neighbor was spotted burning something—possibly clothes—in his backyard barbecue for about an hour. The call came in around 3:30 a.m. from the 26200 block of Las Flores.
- A resident of Sweet Meadow called police around 2 a.m. after a friend showed up having cut his wrist.
- Police were called to Mission Hospital on a report that five U.S. Marines were fighting with security.
- A woman reported her phone stolen from the 24000 block of Alicia around 10:30 p.m. She said she set the phone down on a counter to make a purchase. Timothy Louis Mines, a construction worker, was arrested in connection with the incident. Mines was in custody at Musick jail Friday with bail set at $20,000.
The Sheriff's Blotter data is taken from the official calls for service records kept by the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
The calls represent what was told to the deputy in the field by the radio dispatcher. The true nature of an incident often differs from what is initially reported. No assumption of criminal guilt or affiliation should be drawn from the content of the information provided.