"I hate all of you and can't wait to give you exactly what you deserve. Utter annihilation," says Elliott Rodger in his seven-minute long, even-toned rant about rejection, loneliness and being an unkissed virgin at age 22 entitled Elliot Rodger's Retribution.
"Girls, all I’ve ever wanted was to love you and to be loved by you," he says. "I've wanted a girlfriend. I’ve wanted sex. I’ve wanted love, affection, adoration. You think I’m unworthy of it. That’s a crime that can never be forgiven."
"I'll take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there. All those popular kids who live such lives of hedonistic pleasure while I've had to rot in loneliness for all those years."
"I'll be a god exacting my retribution on all those who deserve it ... Just for the crime of living a better life than me."
See more Patch coverage:
- Politicians Propose Law to Prevent Mass Killings in Wake of UCSB Massacre
- San Ramon Valley High Graduate Recovering After UCSB Rampage
- Pleasanton Man Inside Deli During UCSB Shooting Called His Mom to Say Goodbye
- Remembering Veronika Weiss, UCSB Student
- Parents of Fremont Man Murdered in UCSB Massacre Say Son Wanted to Move Out
- Memorial Planned for UCSB Victims at UCLA Tonight
- Memorial Planned at Westlake High Today for Isla Vista Victim
- UCSB Candlelight Vigil on Monday to Include Bay Area Victims
- Fremont Resident Among 3 Bay Area Victims of UC Santa Barbara Mass Murder
- Elliot Rodger's Retribution Video in Full: 'I Will Slaughter ... All of Those Girls I Desired So Much'
- UCSB Shooter Is From Woodland Hills, at Woodland Hills Patch
- Isla Vista: A Crime Scene on Repeat
- First Isla Vista Victim ID'd as Westlake Village Resident
- Isla Vista Mass Murderer Says He Was Bullied at Valley Schools
- Isla Vista Shooter Sought 'Retribution' for Women who Shunned Him