- The Holly Jolly Lights Tour is taking place Friday and Saturday, Dec. 13 and 14 with trolleys leaving from 200 Civic Center at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. each day. Reception begins an hour earlier and includes a holiday cookie and hot chocolate, a marshmallow for toasting and a warm fire. Tickets for this sold-out event went on sale Nov. 1.
- Now through Dec. 22, you can write letters to Santa Claus—and get a response from the big guy himself. Just leave a wish list in the mailbox next to his workshop at 200 Civic Center.
- Mount of Olives Church, 24772 Chrisanta Drive, hosts its annual drive-thru nativity on Friday and Saturday, Dec. 13 and 14 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Bring along canned or non-perishable food items to donate "drive-thru" style.
- The Pet Rescue Center will distribute free pet food this Saturday as they do every second Saturday of the month. Dog and cat food, cat litter and flea treatment is available at no cost to qualified pet owners.
- Guest author Mona Ebrahim will discuss her new book, "101 Reasons Why I Wear the Hijab," Tuesday from 1:30 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. in HS 102 at Saddleback College, 28000 Marguerite Pkwy.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something