- Want to get involved in the fight against breast cancer? The American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Mission Viejo will hold its 20th-annual kickoff breakfast celebration on February 1st from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Community and Senior Center in Mission Viejo.
- Super Bowl fans, consider watching the big game at Generation Give's fourth annual Super Celebration this year at the Mission Viejo Country Club. Attendees can watch the game on 80" TV's, enjoy food and drink, and maybe win cash or prizes. The ticket donation amount is $25 per person and you must register for this event online. Donations help Orange County's hungry, children's education and relief from suffering.
- Monday is designated by the United Nations as International Holocaust Remembrance Day. It is the anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp in 1945 and honors the victims of the Nazi era.
- Attention husbands, boyfriends and significant others: Valentine’s Day is just three weeks away. Now is a good time to think about gifts and make restaurant reservations. Don’t say you weren’t told!
- Orange County can be a very predictable place, but the Segerstrom Center for the Arts has an antidote in the annual Off-Center Festival. There’s a still a week left to sample innovative entertainment, DJs and food trucks.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something